Winners versus losers
* The Winner is always part of the answer; The Loser is always part of the problem.
* The Winner always has a program; The Loser always has an excuse.
* The Winner says ,"Let me do it for you"; The Loser says , "That is not my job".
* The Winner sees an answer for every problem; The Loser sees a problem for every answer.
* The Winner says, "It may be difficult but it is possible" The Loser says, "It may be possible but it is too difficult".
* When a Winner makes a mistake, he says," I was wrong." When a loser makes a mistake, he says, "It wasn't my fault".
* A Winner makes commitments; A Loser makes promises.
* Winners have dreams; Losers have schemes.
* Winners say, I must do something". Losers say," Something must be done."
* Winners are a part of the team. Losers are apart from the team.
* Winners see the gain; Losers see the pain.
* Winners see possibilities; Losers see problems.
* Winners believe in win/win; Losers believe for them to win someone has to lose.
* Winners see the potential.; Losers see the past.
* Winners are like a thermostat; Losers are like thermometers.
* Winners choose what they say; Losers say what they chose.
* Winners use hard arguments but soft words; Losers use soft arguments but hard words.
* Winners stand firm on values but compromise on petty things; Losers stand firm on petty things but compromise on values.
* Winners follow the philosophy of empathy: "Don't do to others what you would not want them to do to you."; Losers follow the philosophy, "Do it to others before they do it to you."
* Winners make it happen; Losers let it happen.
* Winners plan and prepare to win. They key word is preparation.