Almond Halwa (Pudding)
(source: Dr. Shekar Annambhotla's Newsletter)
1 tablespoon almond powder
ghee (clarified butter)
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon raw sugar
1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg powder
1. Heat the ghee in a saucepan. Add the almond powder
to the hot ghee and stir continuously.
2. When the almond powder and ghee mixture is slightly
brown, add the milk. Stir continuously, bringing the mixture to a boil.
Allow it to boil gently until it thickens.
3. Once thick, stir in the sugar, cardamom, and nutmeg
powder. Mix thoroughly. Remove from heat. Allow the halwa to cool
slightly and serve at room temperature. Enjoy!
1. Nourishing for the musculoskeletal system (Asthi
2. Improves sleep naturally
3. Removes fatigue
4. Enhances vitality and sexual stamina
5. Improves memory and energy
6. Enhances intelligence and vision