Old Sayings -- Anonymous
1. Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
2. Love ......and you shall be loved.
3. God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
4. All people smile in the same language.
5. A hug is a great gift ... one size fits all. It can be given for any occasion and it's easy to exchange.
6. Everyone needs to be loved...especially when they do not deserve it.
7. The real measure of a man's wealth is what he has invested in eternity.
8. Laughter is God's sunshine.
9. Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.
10. Thank God for what you have, TRUST GOD for what you need.
11. If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday or worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
12. Happy memories never wear out....relive them as often as you want.
13. Home is the place where we grumble the most, but are often treated the best.
14. The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
15. Take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul.
16. If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it.
17. Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
18. Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
19. To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
20. Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished.
21. Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend upon others.
22. You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.
23. For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you never get back.
24. We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
The best gifts to give:
To your enemy - forgiveness;
To your boss - service;
To a child - a good example;
To your parents - gratitude and devotion;
To your mate - love and faithfulness;
To all men and women - charity;
To your God - your life.