Source: (Rich Coveny )
8 t dried pomegranate seeds
2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
2 t cumin seeds
1/8 t citric acid or dried lemon juice
25 t pure cane sugar such Sucanat or Florida Crystals
1. Grind all herbs and seeds separately.
2. Mix the first two together. Then mix in one a time, mixing well before adding the
3. Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
1. Use as a spice on one food at every meal.
2. Aids digestion and elimination without aggravating Pitta.
3. Improves regularity.
4. Helps control stomach acid.
5. Helps decrease digestive gas.